YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT WITHIN A PERIOD OF 14 DAYS WITHOUT GIVEN REASON, AS LONG AS THE PRODUCT IS UNOPENED AND UNUSED. THE WITHDRAWAL PERIOD EXPIRES 14 DAYS AFTER THE DELIVERY DATE.
For the assessment of consumable and/or hygiene products and tools (such as shampoo, skin care, make-up, tanning, styling products/tools, etc.) it is not allowed to open the packaging and/or use the product. The basic principle here is that the customer may only handle and inspect the product as he/she would be allowed to do in the store. The customer is liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of handling that goes beyond what is permitted. If you return a hygiene product, a value reduction of 100% will be applied.
- To make use of the right of withdrawal you must: send a message within 14 days that you want to return the product.
- If the package is not complete, or if there are problems with the delivery, you must report this within 48 hours of receipt.
- Is your order incorrect? Let us know within 48 hours of receipt, and we will solve this for you as soon as possible! Contact email@example.com or call +3155 – 543 11 11 and clearly state your name, order number and the items concerned.
- Both the costs and the risk of shipping are for your own account in the case of a return.
- You will receive the amount including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) within 14 working days after we have been informed of the decision to withdraw from the agreement.
- We will refund you with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
If you have chosen Afterpay, you must inform them yourself that you have returned the package to avoid any payment reminders. When we have received your package back, we will immediately pass this on to Afterpay.
- The refund will be made when we have received the goods.
Our contact details are:
Phone number: +3155 – 543 11 11